Retain and Build Your Membership Base
Your organisation can license PowerCPD to manage all aspects of your CPD Training Programs for your members and non-members.By offering quality online CPD courses,events and / or webinars you can reinforce role as the leader in your sector.
PowerCPD offers a structured business module to allow you to promote and market your CPD activities to help drive your membership numbers.
The business module includes a range of special features and functions which are designed to retain current members with rewards and help sell membership with financial and professional benefits for non-members.
How PowerCPD Helps Your Membership Marketing Plan
Your organisation can use PowerCPD as part of your Membership Marketing Plan to:
- Retain and reward members with member credit to purchase your CPD activities
- Provide member incentives by offering discount prices to purchase CPD activities
- Provide CPD incentives to your non-members to improve membership conversion sales
- Offer CPD and training incentives to students in your sector to create loyalty
PowerCPD Credit - Allow Members to Purchase or Provide Credit Incentives
When your members and non-members login to your custom designed CPD Portal, they can be provided with a range of options including:
- View my current CPD Activities
- Download documents and access my CPD Training Record
- View and purchase CPD Courses
- View and register for a CPD Event
- View and register for a CPD Webinar
When purchasing your CPD activities, you have the choice of allowing members to use PayPal to purchase each activity or simply allow your members and non-menbers the ability to purchase banks of CPD member credit that they can then use to 'purchase' their choice of your CPD activities.
View the dashboard above to understand how your CPD will be presented to your members.
Use PowerCPD to Increase Your Profile and Extend Your Reach
Use PowerCPD to:
- Maintain or become the peak body in your sector by offering high quality online CPD training to your members and non-members
- Add Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to your web pages to be found in Google
- Market to your sector by offering a new or vastly improved online CPD and training service
Learn More About Using CPD to Build Your Membership Base
To learn more about how we can help you build your membership base with your CPD Program, please contact our CPD training team. We can help you with white papers, case studies, formal proposals and free PowerCPD software trials.
Call us on (Aust): 1300 787 611, (UK): 0208 973 2377 or (International) +617 5555 0180. Email us on email@example.com