InductNow Hosting: Cloud and Local Hosting
Mediasphere provides enterprise level hosting with responsive client support services for all of our PowerCPD clients. The PowerCPD Software As A Service (SaaS) application is hosted securely on Mediasphere’s data warehouse facility – Rackspace. We host and manage your data in country through Rackspace’s global hosting network.
Our hosting and managed support services for our InductNow clients include:
- Keycard protocols and biometric scanning protocols and surveillance at our data centres.
- Authorised data centre personnel are granted access credentials to our data centres.
- Extensive background security checks on all hosting staff.
- Our data centres’ power systems are designed to run uninterrupted, with every server receiving conditioned Uninterruptible Power Supplies.
- Our UPS power subsystem is N+1 redundant, with instantaneous failover workflows.
- Option to use on-site diesel generators for extended power outages.
- Data centre’s Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning system is N+1 redundant with duplicates available at fail points
- Air in our data centres is circulated and filtered to remove dust and dirt every 90 seconds.
- Centres feature advanced fire suppression systems.
- Always high-performance bandwidth
- Nine network providers, for multiple redundancies
- Fibre carriers enter at disparate points to guard against failure
- Network topology and configuration automatically improves in real time
- Configuration, co-developed with Cisco, guards against single points of failure at the shared network level (extendable to your VLAN environment)
- Cisco and Arbor Networks work with us to continually improve monitoring and security
- Networking and security teams are certified.
- Our Certified Network Technicians are trained to the highest industry standards.
Core routing equipment
- Fully redundant, enterprise-class routing equipment is used in data centres.
- Fibre carriers enter our data centres at disparate points to guard against service failure.
- After the launch of your site, Mediasphere’s Support Service Level Agreement (SLA) is initialised.
Shared or Dedicated Hosting Services
Mediasphere offers our clients the choice of shared and hosting services. Both options provide secure hosting services. The dedicated hosting option is a premium service and additional fees apply to this service.
In-Country and Global Hosting Options
Mediasphere offers our InductNow clients the option to select local in-country hosting options or negotiate a global hosting service to support the structure of their organisation. View information on the Rackspace Global Network.
Hosting InductNow On Your Servers
The majority of our corporate and governmental clients hosted their InductNow portals on our servers. We understand, however, that some organisations are restricted to delivering their applications from their server or hosting infrastructure. Mediasphere offers custom programming and services to these clients involving setting up local virtual servers with SSH Secure Shell access. Please note that set-up and annual fees apply to local server solutions.
Learn More About our Hosting and Support
To learn more about how we host and support your deployment of the PowerCPD LMS, please contact our technical team. We can help you with API, SSO, LDAP, data integration and data security (https security certificates). You can also review our platform with a free PowerCPD software trial.
Call us on (Aust): 1300 787 611, (UK): 0208 973 2377 or (International) +617 5555 0180. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org